Friday, March 4, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love

I wanted to write about how I feel after six months in Saudi and what I’ve gained/lost/learnt. It meant having to go back, and that made me sad, and so I stopped.




So I’ll give you the shortened version: 

I am myself again. I am happy. I am at peace. I do as I please (within reason!) I have grown spiritually – I understand the universe better and the principles on which it operates. I understand the law of attraction. I understand that ‘as you speak, so it shall be’. I am learning day by day the value of positive thinking. I apply it. And it works. When I don’t apply it, it still bloody works.

I have more compassion. I notice kindness. I think the universe is an awesome place. I love the Middle East. I don’t understand all of it, and I certainly don’t agree with half of it, but I appreciate the place and its people. 
People are people are people. 

And I love them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment