Thursday, October 27, 2011

Movies - an escape

Watched today:


Paper Man – Jeff Daniels, Lisa Kudrow

Want to see (again):

Strawberry and Chocolate (Spanish/Mexican)

Movie list so far (downloaded for me by some1):

Paying it Forward (The song: calling all angels...)

A Star is Born (If you die, I’ll kill you.)

Requested:

As Good as it Gets (You make me want to be a better man... and the title)

Next request:

Capt Corelli’s Mandolin (The music!)

All time favourites:

Inn of the Sixth Happiness (First childhood movie memory)

Zorba (Teach me to dance.)

As it is in Heaven (That song!)

The Band (The setting)

The Concert (The story)

Babette’s Feast (The principle)

Out of Africa (The love...and Mozart’s music)

Favourite movie quotes (from Kiss of the Spider Woman):

I will find my escape in whichever form I damn well please (close enough)

and

What I understand is me offering you a bit of my lovely avocado and you throw it back in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment